[EventCalendar] Calendar date links not working

P M whorse.drawer at gmail.com
Wed May 7 20:36:03 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I've been googling and searching this mailing list for 2 hours now, but
found no answer.

I've set up a new blog, with the Event Calendar as the first and only
plugin. It's working fine - I can post Events, the Event List is showing and
links work, I my future events are highlighted in the calendar widget, I get
a tooltip showing the event...

The only thing that does NOT work is clicking the date in the Event
calendar. That gives me a "Not Found" page. Any ideas?

Thanks.