[EventCalendar] calendar date links not working II

Bill Gram-Reefer worldviewpr at astound.net
Thu May 8 17:58:01 UTC 2008

PM wrote

I've been googling and searching this mailing list for 2 hours now, but
found no answer.

I've set up a new blog, with the Event Calendar as the first and only
plugin. It's working fine - I can post Events, the Event List is
showing and
links work, I my future events are highlighted in the calendar widget,
I get
a tooltip showing the event...

The only thing that does NOT work is clicking the date in the Event
calendar. That gives me a "Not Found" page. Any ideas?

======

I have reported same problem for some time.

The vague solutions I've seen here have not been helpful, and would
like to escalate this problem ticket to level 2