[EventCalendar] calendar date links not working II

firetree_ec3 at spamex.com firetree_ec3 at spamex.com
Fri May 9 02:52:04 UTC 2008

If anyone wants the code for my implementation, it is available via
SVN browser here:

http://longislandna.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/longislandna/plugins/eventcalendar3/

If you have an SVN client, you can access the plugin here:

https://longislandna.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/longislandna/plugins/eventcalendar3/

I made one minor change to the code. It is absolutely picayune.

Line 31 of eventcalendar3.php now reads:

load_plugin_textdomain('ec3',dirname(__FILE__).'/gettext');

I just took out the hardcoded path. I doubt it will cause any issues,
but it used to be:

load_plugin_textdomain('ec3','wp-content/plugins/gettext');