[EventCalendar] wp2.5 multiple categories display question

Jim Netter webtech at waucc.org
Fri May 9 21:47:02 UTC 2008

This plugin is great! But I'm having a problem with it I can't figure out.

I want some calendar events, but not all, to display on the front page. I
have tried putting events I want to display into multiple categories while
using the "Keep Events Separate" option - I thought this would do it, but it
drops all calendar events from the front page, even the ones in multiple
categories.

I'm using ec3.1.1rc3, wp2.5
I downloaded and installed this patch:
http://nymisoa.com/testing/eventcalendar3_patch_for_2_5.zip
No help.
Then I dl'ed and installed the rev 284 files:
http://wpcal.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/wpcal?view=rev&revision=284
Same result.
Any help would be much appreciated!