[EventCalendar] Formatting Date and Showing Event Calendar by Month

Rafael Oliveira rafainri at gmail.com
Sun May 11 17:45:06 UTC 2008

Hello,

Is it possible to get this output from event calendar?

<ul>
	<li>Month Year</li>
		<ul>
			<li>Day of the Month Day of the Week
				<ul>
					<li>Time</li>
				</ul>
			</li>
		</ul>
	</li>
</ul>

Maybe through ec3_get_schedule()??? Is there a function I can pass
through the script to get just the month and the year, or just the
day, or just the time?

Another thing is that I want to show the calendar on the Monthly
Archives. I get it to work just fine but is there a way to make the
posts not show up on the default Monthly Archive Wordpress view? For
example, if I click on a Monthly Archive link in the Sidebar, I would
like it to display only the Event Calendar. Is there any other way of
doing this?

Thank You.