[EventCalendar] Widget formatting?

Unwork Studio studio at unwork.co.uk
Mon May 12 12:53:19 UTC 2008

Hi Trevor,

Thanks for looking at my problem. It's an odd one - you're solution
almost fixes it but throws up the same formatting problems as typing
the code directly into the sidebar.

I'm guessing that you have better things to do so I understand if
you're to busy to look but my problem can be seen here;

http://www.unwork.co.uk/tetsudo/?p=37

The right-hand block at the bottom shows the 3 ways I've tried to get
it to work. All I need is the widget version to display the event all
on 1 line as it does in the other versions, do you happen to know the
bit of code I need to change?

Thanks for your time,

Jason