[EventCalendar] Widget formatting?

Trevor Bain etbain at yahoo.ca
Mon May 12 14:49:15 UTC 2008

Hi Jason,

Sorry. I don't use EventCalendar - worked fine for anonymous users but when any of my users logged into the site, they didn't see any events. I've just upgraded to WordPress 2.5.1 (was on 2.3.1) and will do some more testing with EventCalendar under 2.5.1. I hope it works because it's really the solution I am looking for.

I can see why the widget would be written to put events on separate lines from the date - it is very likely that you'll have more than one event per day. You may have to search the PHP code (or the CSS) for the solution. Hopefully, someone else who has EventCalendar up and running can provide some pointers.

Trevor