[EventCalendar] Formatting Date and Showing Event Calendar by Month

Rafael Oliveira rafainri at gmail.com
Mon May 12 20:08:52 UTC 2008

Hello,

Is it possible to get this output from event calendar?

<ul>
	<li>"Month" "Year"</li>
		<ul>
			<li>"Day of the Month" "Day of the Week"
				<ul>
					<li>"Time"</li>
				</ul>
			</li>
		</ul>
	</li>
</ul>

Maybe through ec3_get_schedule()??? Is there a function I can pass
through the script to get just the month and the year, or just the
day, or just the time?

I am trying to build an unordered list to serve as meta for a post. So
I can display it as:

MONTH		May 2008
DAY			12 Thursday
TIME		11PM

Anyone knows hows I can make Event Calendar output the schedule
information for each event?

Another thing is that I want to show the calendar with the events on
the Monthly Archives but not show the posts/events that follow. I get
the calendar to work just fine but is there a way to make the posts/
events not show up on the default Monthly Archive Wordpress view? For
example, if I click on a Monthly Archive link in the Sidebar, I would
like it to display only the Event Calendar. Is there any other way of
doing this?

Thank You.