[EventCalendar] Events are normal posts/Keep events separate problem.

Unwork Studio studio at unwork.co.uk
Tue May 20 16:05:30 UTC 2008

Hello People,

After everyones help with the widget formatting problem, I've every
confidence that there's someone out there that can help with this
problem too!

Basically, I would like to list all of the events in my 'upcoming
events' category on a page.

At the moment I can list them exactly as I want them to work by
viewing the 'upcoming events' category ( for an example see: http://www.unwork.co.uk/tetsudo/?cat=6)
  - the problem with this is that they are listed by the date posted
NOT the event date. Does anyone know how I can get it to work in the
same way but organised by event date?

As I understand it, I can do this by selecting the 'keep events
separate' option in the plugins settings. The problem with this is
that I then cannot access the category archive - I just get a 'Not
Found' message.

Does anyone know how I can get around this problem?

Thanks for looking,

Jason