[EventCalendar] How to format ec3_the_schedule()

Mark Naylor MarkNaylor at signet-solutions.com
Wed May 21 07:54:31 UTC 2008

http://wpcal.firetree.net/2007/10/25/ec3_the_schedule/

You can find the details at the bottom.

-----Original Message-----
From: Unwork Studio <studio at unwork.co.uk>
Sent: 21 May 2008 02:00
To: eventcalendar at firetree.net <eventcalendar at firetree.net>
Subject: [EventCalendar] How to format ec3_the_schedule()

Hi Everyone,

I'm have a frustrating problem with the date formatting in the event
post. I've altered it to suit my needs if the event spans several days
or if it is an all day event, however if it is an event with no end
time ($format_single) it puts the time in a separate <td> tag. To
illustrate my point;

http://www.unwork.co.uk/tetsudo/?p=45

I've tried everything I can think of to tinker with the code with no
luck. I assume the offending bit is this;

Unfortunately the documentation doesn't really explain how the ''%s"
works - anyone have any ideas?

The result I am looking for can be seen here;

http://www.unwork.co.uk/tetsudo/?p=47

Thanks,

Jason