[EventCalendar] How to format ec3_the_schedule()

Unwork Studio studio at unwork.co.uk
Wed May 21 09:35:01 UTC 2008

Hi,

Thanks for replying ...

I've read the documentation and also spent many hours trying to change
the output but this does not seem to make any difference to the fact
that it splits the date and time onto separate lines:

define('EC3_DEFAULT_FORMAT_SINGLE','<tr><td colspan="3">Event Date/
Time: %s</td></tr>');

This does not happen with the range format which works fine:

define('EC3_DEFAULT_FORMAT_RANGE','<tr><td class="ec3_start">Event
Date/Time: %2$s</td></tr>');

Even if I paste the range code into the singe code it still splits the
output onto 2 lines exactly as before. I'm stumped!

Thanks,

Jason

  This does not happen with the format range