[EventCalendar] How to format ec3_the_schedule()

Mark Naylor MarkNaylor at signet-solutions.com
Wed May 21 11:42:47 UTC 2008

jason,
your barking up the wrong tree trying to change the existing format within the plugin.
(been there done that)
I wrote the little guide for ec3_the_schedule and agrree that the examples could be better,
Try putting blanks in for the output of each one, when you get it just giving you raw data, then you have cracked it.
I have to fix this on my blog, but I have been ignoring it.
I'll have a go and let you know what the result is.
Mark