[EventCalendar] How to format ec3_the_schedule()

Mark Naylor MarkNaylor at signet-solutions.com
Wed May 21 15:21:44 UTC 2008

Looked at the site couldn't see the fault?
Have you tried the example string at the bottom of the page I gave?

<?php ec3_the_schedule('%1$s ','','<div class="ec3_the_schedule" >%s </div>');?>

Thats what I use and there are no problematic tables appearing in my output.

example

http://www.spondonoffroad.co.uk/2008-events/red-hall-farm-stoke/

Mark