[EventCalendar] Events show also like posts in calendar

Damjan Gerli damjan at damjan.net
Wed May 21 17:51:44 UTC 2008

Hi to all!
I have updated WordPress to 2.5.1 and apply the patch for wp2.5 and now EventCalendar work. The only thing that don't work like I want is the events that is shown as events and as normal post with post date in the sidebar calendar. I try to change the term_id in the SQL database for my event category from 7 to -7 like readed somewhere, but nothing change. Is someone here that can help with a patch or with something else. My blog is here http://www.grmada.org/blog/ and for eg. I have added an event "prova".

Thankyou for any help
Damjan G.