[EventCalendar] Clicking does nothing

Shelly Cole shelly at foolishvisions.com
Thu May 22 15:45:02 UTC 2008

Boy, I hate to title it like that, but I don't know how else to say it.

I have WP 2.5.1, and I've just installed the Event Calendar 3.1
(newest release candidate).  Prior to installing this, I'd also had
3.1 stable, and prior to that I had 3.0.  All three versions are
having the same issue.

Basically, I go to the post, and scroll to the bottom.  The "Events
Calendar" thing is open, with the + sign visible.  I click on it to
get the fields to enter in the dates...and nothing happens.  I click -
nothing.

I'm running Mac OSX Safari 3.0.  I've also tried it in Firefox 2.0 and
Camino - I can never remember what version it's on, but the newest one.

Is this a Mac issue?  I've tried disabling all plugins and changing
the theme to no avail.  Or does this verion just not work on 2.5 yet?
This is the first time I've tried running it on 2.5 - all others were
on 2.3 with no problems.

Any insight would be appreciated.

~Shelly