[EventCalendar] RE: Any chance this will become a "real" plugin?

Mary Canady mcanady at comprendiagroup.com
Wed Oct 8 01:01:33 UTC 2008

Hi Rick!

Thanks for your reply. The problem comes with the "upcoming events" links in
the sidebar. They should link to each event, but I've Gerry-rigged it to
just land on the calendar page because they were both linking to the same
random post. I see in your example you don't list upcoming events-if you
have time could you try it and see?

http://sdbn.org

THANKS!

NOTE NEW EMAIL AND WEBSITE ADDRESS