[EventCalendar] Wordpress 2, 6+ and BigCalendar modifications per Derek, Mary and David

Shelly Cole shelly at foolishvisions.com
Wed Oct 8 13:55:25 UTC 2008

 >>Who would be up to be on a committee to put together a NEW   EC3BC
blog site and host the patched version?  <<

I know I'm very quiet on this list - but I'd be happy to put up a site
for this.  I actually do my own hosting, and I'd be more than happy to
set up a WP version (and allow access to it by certain users) if you
all want to do this.

My only caveat is that I'm quite busy with what *I* do for a living.
I've been wanting to take this plugin and "have at it" to see if I can
make it better - but it's been on my back burner to do so for over a
year now.  I just don't have the time to assist in developing it.

But if you want a place to go to discuss it, and provide a place for
people to download updated versions, I'd be happy to do that for you,
and manage the site itself - you all can handle the good stuff.

Let me know if you want to take me up on it.  If so, let me know what
domain name you want, and I'll pop in for that.

~Shelly