[EventCalendar] Wordpress 2, 6+ and BigCalendar modifications per Derek, Mary and David

David Garlitz dgarlitz at wesleyan.edu
Wed Oct 8 14:16:06 UTC 2008

What's the best way to send the diffs? Should I note them in the
source code, or is it better to include patches in a separate file
with line references? I'll get to that as soon as I can.

As for the EC3BC site, I'm all for it. And, as you mentioned, the
best bet is to share the responsibility, so that things don't fall
apart when one person needs to focus on other things for a while -
obviously, we're all interested in this to make our respective sites
work well, but no one is getting paid for the time they spend on this
plugin, so the more people who know what's going on in the nuts and
bolts of it, the better. I'd love to be a part of that to the extent
that my schedule (and knowledge) will allow.

Dave