[EventCalendar] Wordpress 2, 6+ and BigCalendar modifications per Derek, Mary and David

Rick Boatright rboatright at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 14:43:34 UTC 2008

patches is better.  Here's why:

   - without a list of patches, who knows which files you updated?
   - patches can be merged into someone ELSE's modifications, whereas a
   whole file requires THEM to find the diff's.
   - Patches is pretty standard.

Ideally, of course, we would check the new version into SVN and it would
auto-magically produce the diffs FOR us, but that's a ways away.

Of course, you had BETTER be commenting your changes and signing them in the
source code, or else rampaging hordes of angry  villagers will camp on your
lawn with torches and pitchforks...

:-)

Rick