[EventCalendar] Wordpress 2, 6+ and BigCalendar modifications per Derek, Mary and David

Damon Timm damontimm at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 15:02:06 UTC 2008

Could we do another sourceforge project ?  That way the hosting isn't depend
on a particular "volunteer" and people could have equal access to the
project without fear of a key player disappearing ?

Just a thought - am happy to contribute in any way ... I don't know a lot
about sourceforge, I think it is ugly so would be happy to go somewhere else
... a code.google.com site ?

I think lots of people (myself included) could volunteer hosting/domains but
in the end we may run into the same problem ... I vote for a community based
place to host the project ... would be fine to create a prettier "front-end"
but the I would vote for a backend like google code or sourceforge or
something better if it is out there (to manage patches, etc).

Damon

PS: I like mailing lists because I don't like having to check multiple
projects in different forums ... is nice that it all comes to my inbox ...
but that's just me.  Smile.