[EventCalendar] Re: Request

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Wed Oct 8 15:10:07 UTC 2008

Hi Rick,

I use it myself, so I too am keen to see it better supported!

Obviously I've not got much time for EC, but there's not point forking
it - a fork would imply that there are two separate dev branches! I'd
like to remain in touch with the project, but if you (or whoever) are
keen to put more effort into it, then great!

Long ago, I registered a login on the WordPress plugin SVN, but I've
never uploaded the code. Why don't I upload it there, and give check-
in/admin rights to whoever is interested.