[EventCalendar] Request

Jess Planck jesse.planck at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 15:40:14 UTC 2008

So I just closed my long winded message about forks and spoons.

My WordPress account name is ev3rywh3re. Like Alex, I don't know how
much time I will have, but I've been able to help in the past. I have
two plugins myself that take a huge amount of time.

Moving to the WordPress SVN is probably a good idea at this point, so
Alex can keep EC in the WordPress community. This may open things up
to other WordPress.org plugin developers who would be willing to pile
on. Maybe an announcement on WP-Hackers once the code is committed?

The only other question might be wether Alex wants to keep the mailing
list around? :) Other users and would-be developers should also be
reminded that the WordPress Plugin area does have a Trac site ( it's a
literal madhouse, but it is there ), so it could be used to organize
patches I suppose.

I too still use EventCalendar. I've seen others show up, but nothing
has been able to compete so far!

Jess

[  :P  ]  jess planck  -  http://funroe.net