[EventCalendar] Wordpress 2, 6+ and BigCalendar modifications per Derek, Mary and David

Dario J. Novoa V. darionovoa at ideartte.com
Wed Oct 8 23:29:03 UTC 2008

I already mentioned I got hosting space I can donate a domain too, for
people who have the idea of SVN, Google Code or sourceforge I can agree
with most of them but for the blog, forum (witch I have to agree with
Rick is way better than this) The hosting space can be used, I'll give
admin rights to Rick (for the Whole) Hosting Rick it would be up to you
to who else can have it.

Those are my opinions and how I can collaborate for now, I now some php,
have setup a good number of WP-Blogs and forums but I'm a graphic
designer. So there you go guy's. I think I made my points pretty clear
once again I think we do not need forks there I agree with Rick we
should try to keep EC3.