[EventCalendar] Wordpress 2, 6+ and BigCalendar modifications per Derek, Mary and David

Rick Boatright rboatright at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 01:27:18 UTC 2008

Dario,

Alex Tingle, the originator of EC3 has chimed in.  He will be uploading EC3
to Wordpress.org SVN tommorow, and will list some others of us as admins.

Additionally, Alex has agreed to give some members of the community access
to the EC3 blog.

All in all, about the best outcome that COULD have happened.

Rick