[EventCalendar] Wordpress 2, 6+ and BigCalendar modifications per Derek, Mary and David

Lorenzo De Tomasi lorenzo.detomasi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 08:39:52 UTC 2008

On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 3:32 PM, Rick Boatright <rboatright at gmail.com> wrote:

> Guys,  I wonder if we have enough interest to seriously consider a fork of
> this...  EC3BC or some such.

What about the simple and direct WP Events Plugin?

<http://isotype.org/projects/sinapsi_wp/>

> Who would be up to be on a committee to put together a NEW   EC3BC blog
> site and host the patched version?

If you are interested, you can join the just born Isotype network < more
info <http://isotype.org/2008/09/24/join/> > and contribute to our project
for a Semantic WordPress <http://isotype.org/projects/sinapsi_wp/>

Ask me for every dubt :-)

Best regards.