[EventCalendar] Wordpress 2, 6+ and BigCalendar modifications per Derek, Mary and David

Mary Canady mcanady at comprendiagroup.com
Thu Oct 9 13:44:04 UTC 2008

WOW on all the activity and the result!!!! Good to see there are so many
“fans” of EC3, and Alex kudos to you for the great work and investment. Good
also to know from Rick the shortfalls of the WP Event Calendar.

I think I have mentioned that my company is on a shoestring right now, but I
really see this plugin as an asset to my co., and will donate once the site
is up (and to Alex once I am in the black—I’ll put a post-it up on my desk
;). In addition, with wordpress mu and WP’s incredible potential in the
social network space, I think the plugin be both popular and possibly
lucrative. It’s very conceivable that a custom services business could be
built as well.

Call me a geek, but I’m so excited! We need a “fans of EC3” facebook page!
Lol!

NOTE NEW EMAIL AND WEBSITE ADDRESS

Mary Canady, Ph.D.

Ph. 858.922.6640