[EventCalendar] Debugging rc4 - appearance issue

Rick Boatright rboatright at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 18:20:06 UTC 2008

I'm going to talk to you about this rather than just _doing_ it... since
we're going back and forth so much today...

one patch I pretty much ALWAYS do to insert a break between the get_schedule
call and the post_content because it just looks weird having the sched to
the left of the content.
(see any event at http://www.oaregion4.org)

578c529
< function ec3_filter_the_content($post_content) // BUGFIX: Take string
argument rather than pointer argument.  (changed from &$post_content)
---
> function ec3_filter_the_content(&$post_content)
580c531
<   return ec3_get_schedule() . '<br/>' . $post_content;
---