[EventCalendar] Debugging rc4 - appearance issue

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Thu Oct 9 18:30:06 UTC 2008

Rick Boatright wrote:
> I'm going to talk to you about this rather than just _doing_ it... since
> we're going back and forth so much today...
>
> one patch I pretty much ALWAYS do to insert a break between the get_schedule
> call and the post_content because it just looks weird having the sched to
> the left of the content.
> (see any event at http://www.oaregion4.org)

I don't like your suggestion. What's wrong with just adding:

  table.ec3_schedule { clear:both }

...to the CSS?

If you insert a break, then you take away the option of having it any other
way. The way it is, you give people the choice.

That said, it's frustrating how few people seem to realise that they CAN
change the CSS. It would really help if we documented all of the EC classes
and IDs (with examples), to give users inspiration.