[EventCalendar] Debugging rc4 - appearance issue

firetree_ec3 at spamex.com firetree_ec3 at spamex.com
Thu Oct 9 18:39:44 UTC 2008

You can do one heck of a lot with CSS.

http://sasna.org/?page_id=47

That's a completely vanilla WP install, with only "correct" extension
(using plugins and themes). It has been updated since WP2.1, at about
ten minutes per update.

Notice that I did a slight mod to the EC3 inline styles, so that I
don't get validation failures (I sequestered the MS filter: behind
conditional comments).

The site has only one validation failure, and that is the extra
attribute that is added to the calendar for the big cal. Otherwise, it
is green bars all over.

I need to get the newest EC3 in there, but it will take some tweaking,
and my plate's rather full at the moment.

catchall account