[EventCalendar] Debugging rc4 - appearance issue

Rick Boatright rboatright at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 18:56:30 UTC 2008

I did check out the meetings search.
It's MUCH nicer than the one we've been working on for the OA World Service
site.

Do you have the entire national list in there?   We've been working on a
search for the OA site for some time, but are handicapped in that we're told
it has to remain accessable to searchers with limited vision, which makes a
map-based search impossible.

Here's our current working copy.

http://www.kierpro.com/WSO/meetings.htm