[EventCalendar] Re: ec3_get_past_events()

Damon Timm damontimm at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 20:06:01 UTC 2008

Thanks Darrel for the link - basically it does the opposite for
"ec3_get_events()" in that it gets PAST events rather than future ones (and
starts by listing the most recent).  I like it because I want people to see
what just happened as well as what's coming up.

You can see it in action at: www.rosaleeshow.com (bottom left of the blog).

I went ahead and did a fresh install of wordpress and of ec3 (from the
wordpress plugin page) and it works fine.  My only caveat is that the
function recycles TONS of code from the ec3_get_events() function ... a
smarter way would be to create a different function that could take an
argument (like "past" or "future") and then have ec3_get_events() and
ec3_get_past_events() call that respectively ... less bloat.

But this works for now.  One day I will make it pretty.

Damon