[EventCalendar] Re: ec3_get_past_events()

firetree_ec3 at spamex.com firetree_ec3 at spamex.com
Thu Oct 9 20:59:49 UTC 2008

I had originally started a PHP project to parse iCal files. I have
come very far, but let the project lie fallow:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/vcalxmlparser/

The main gist is to turn an iCal calendar into an XML stream, with
repeating events turned into individual events. I had some of the
repeating parsing done, but still have a bit more work to go.

The idea was that this would be the "engine" for iCal functionality in
EC3. My personal need for it diminished, and I figured the EC3 project
had gone dark, so I haven't worked on it in a long time.

catchall account