[EventCalendar] just the iCal issue :)

Samuel Clemance s_clemance at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 9 21:34:18 UTC 2008

The only "problem" that I have encountered is with the iCal code.  The call
is for the_excerpt but if you don't specify the_excerpt in your posts this
returns nothing for a description (except a line that states the user that
wrote the post).  I would like to see maybe an option to choose between
the_excerpt and the_content or some way of generating the iCal feed better.
I am okay with changing the code manually after updating tho for now.  I'm
too lazy to specify the excerpt in every post :)