[EventCalendar] just the iCal issue :)

Rick Boatright rboatright at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 22:23:15 UTC 2008

is it possible to call the_excerpt from within the ical code in
eventcalendar3.php so as to GET the excerpt that wordpress auto-generates,
or is it hard to call those trunk routines?
It's a very easy patch to use the post CONTENT instead of the excerpt (which
is, for all practical purposes always blank)  but for things like
subscribing with a blackberry, you don't WANT the html and stuff.......

Rick