[EventCalendar] Registration at wpcal.firetree.net

JD Puglisi jdpuglisi at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 10 14:11:34 UTC 2008

Alex, Darrell, Peter, Rick et. al,
I'm very excited to see these recent developments. My blog/website relies so
heavily on EC3, I don't know what I'd do if it became obsolete. Anyhow, I've
been hosting the patch that Rick directs folks to when they have problems
with WP 2.5/2.6 which was a small service I could do and I've also posted a
couple of patches to the SF trac.

I like to stay involved and I lurk on the mailing list. I'm not sure how the
WordPress.org plugin SVN works but I'll be happy to participate if I get
credentials (lexhair is my wordpress.org username) and I'd be pleased to be
registered at Alex's wpcal.firetree.net blog.

All the best,
John Puglisi
NYC, USA