[EventCalendar] Registration at wpcal.firetree.net

Rick Boatright rboatright at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 14:32:05 UTC 2008

John,   I have TRUELY appriciated your hosting that.

I'm waiting for Alex to declare a release in the next couple of days and
then plan to post a branch on the svn with the big calendar patches merged
into rc4

After yesterdayt  RC4 has diverged from what you had in that Alex hot-fixed
a problem with it on windows-based hosting (it crashed)

(a one line change in options.php)

but at this point, EXXCEPT for big-cal I'm pointing people to RC4 at
wordpress.org.

AND  I'm attempting to step-up-to-the-plate on the wordpress.org forums as
well....

all of this in my AMPLE spare time....   :-)

Which is why (here it comes, wait for it.)  it takes a village.  :-)

Rick