[EventCalendar] Version 3.1.1

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Fri Oct 10 16:08:23 UTC 2008

DOWNLOAD: http://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/event-calendar.zip

I'm pleased to announce the release of Event Calendar version 3.1.1. This is
stable software that many thousands of people are already running on their
WordPress web-sites. This new release adds full support for WordPress 2.6.2,
and several new translations.

We've now moved the development effort over to the Wordpress Plugin Directory,
where several new developers are keen to start adding new features. So, look
out for exciting enhancement in the near future.

A big thank you to everyone who has contributed or reported bugs. Thank you
also to the many many users of Event Calendar, I very much appreciate all your
kind support over the years. If you've like to show your appreciation, then
please go and VOTE FOR US:

  http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/event-calendar/

I'd like to especially thank everyone here on the mailing list. Many of you do
a great job of helping out people who get stuck of have questions, and it's
your support that has made Event Calendar a success.

:: Let me solve your problems: http://www.firetree.net/alex/