[EventCalendar] Version 3.1.1

Mary Canady mcanady at comprendiagroup.com
Fri Oct 10 16:27:32 UTC 2008

YAY!

I voted, and hope that the Big Calendar feature will be available soon. I'm
sure many others will come out of the woodwork once word gets out . . . lol
that the donate button goes straight to Alex's amazon wishlist--you should
make sure it is up to date ;)

"Fairy tales, can come true, it could happen to you . . . if you stick with
a plugin-that-is-good-but-was-in-hiatus-for-awhile . . ."

:) Mary

NOTE NEW EMAIL AND WEBSITE ADDRESS
Mary Canady, Ph.D.
Ph. 858.922.6640