[EventCalendar] Future of EC

Samuel Clemance s_clemance at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 10 20:59:36 UTC 2008

I'm curious...shouldn't updating the plugins directory give a notice and
allow for auto upgrade from the dashboard?  I installed rc4 from the plugins
directory but no updates on my dashboard.  not sure how that works but
anyway.

Are we thinking about BuddyPress when we are working on this?  Has anyone
tested EC3 on MU?

The other thing is I am using Postlists
(http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/postlists/) now on my site
(www.camrosecpc.com - see the different pages listed under programs) which
has an EC3 extension but it is not setup quite right.  There isn't really an
option to order the lists by EC3 dates and start them after today.  It is
good to know that there are other plugins that use EC3 though.