[EventCalendar] EC3 install wiping out my sidebar

silverbar at pacbell.net silverbar at pacbell.net
Sat Oct 11 02:12:32 UTC 2008

Hi, all –

I'm brand new to this facility, so the chance of this being cockpit
error is quite high. I installed EC3 today and activated it through
the admin panel. It shows up fine, but...none of the other stuff that
was in my sidebar is there anymore.

I experimented with a couple of different themes, with the same
results. Again, it only happens when I add the widget to the current
widgets list. When I remove it from that list, I get my sidebar back.

Any suggestions? Here's my site:

www.scopedin.com/radiosilverbar/

I'm not too invested in this style (yet) so if there's some
incompatibility between the theme and EC3, I can look for a new theme,
but I'd like to determine this sooner than later.

Thanks for any help.

mz