[EventCalendar] EC3 install wiping out my sidebar

Rick Boatright rboatright at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 02:56:06 UTC 2008

when I look at the firefox error console when running your homepage  I  get
multiple occurances of

"unknown property: filter"

the first occurs on this html

@import url(http://scopedin.com/radiosilverbar/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/event-calendar/ec3.css);
.ec3_ec {
 background-image:url(http://scopedin.com/radiosilverbar/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/event-calendar/ec.png)
!IMPORTANT;
 background-image:none;
 filter:progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.AlphaImageLoader(src='http://scopedin.com/radiosilverbar/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/event-calendar/ec.png');
}

so,  I gotta ask you.  Where is "filter" coming from (it isn't EC3's) and
what is DXImageTransform and why is it messing with background image
references in an imported CSS style. ???

Let me put that another way,  what OTHER plugins are you running??????

Rick