[EventCalendar] EC3 install wiping out my sidebar

silverbar at pacbell.net silverbar at pacbell.net
Sat Oct 11 15:11:01 UTC 2008

Hi, guys –

I think we can write this off as a false alarm, at least from EC3's
perspective. A bit more experimenting revealed that the only sidebar
item that was getting wiped out was something I hard-coded into the
sidebar. Since it wasn't a widget, it got excluded from the
processing, I guess.

It looks like I'll have to figure out how to build a widget if I want
to be able to customize the sidebar now that I'm using EC3.

Anyway, thanks for the replies...I really like this calendar.

mz