[EventCalendar] Slovenian translation and help for an old error

Damjan Gerli damjan at damjan.net
Sat Oct 11 18:33:36 UTC 2008

> > Then I have another question I have also asked some times ago in
> > another email here:
> >
> > also in this new final version ec3 3.1.1/wp2.6.2 I have (in the
> > sidebar calendar) event shown like events and like normal
> post. Look
> > at www.grmada.org/blog/ the event posted at 11.10.2008 and
> timed for
> > 14.10.2008 @ 18.00. What I can do to repair this problem and have
> > only the event showed? My setting is "Show All Posts" and
> that event
> > have only one category (the event)
>
> Well, that's the correct behaviour when you have events as "Normal
> Posts", and "Show All Posts" in the calendar.

I have set "Keep events separate".
I don't know but when I first installed EC3 i think that it work ok: the
posts that belong only to the Event category is shown in caledar only like
events and not like normal post. If the post have also other category set is
shown also like normal post. Maybe I'm wrong?

> If your event is a "normal post", why should it NOT appear in the
> calendar when you post it??

Yes is normal post, but is set only in the event category and not in other
categories.
Maybe I must set a different post date to "move" the post backward so it is
not shown in the calendar?

> -Alex

Thankyou
Damjan G.