[EventCalendar] Can we do this?

Shelly Cole shelly at foolishvisions.com
Sat Oct 11 20:37:54 UTC 2008

Just curious - has anyone ever figured out a way to set recurring
events?  I have quite a few here that recur on a specific day of the
month (not a date...meaning, the first Tuesday of every month, ever
Saturday, etc.)

And how about being able to name the events that show up in the
sidebar via an alternate method - instead of by post title, could we
use the post title as a default, but have an option to name certain
events?  Like sometimes I have a single post that has various events
contained within it - it would be nice if the little popup (and
"Upcoming Events" list) could list *individual* times and titles.  For
example, if I have a Board meeting at 9am on the 5th, and a book group
meeting at 4pm on the same day, it would be cool if I could do the
date and time as I normally would, but an extra field where I could
name the two different things and have *that* show up in the sidebar,
instead of just the post title.

Does that make sense?

I was just curious if anyone had asked for either of these options,
and if so, if anyone had accomplished it yet before I start going nuts
in trying to figure it out on my own :)

~Shelly