[EventCalendar] Slovenian translation and help for an old error

Damjan Gerli damjan at damjan.net
Sun Oct 12 22:32:32 UTC 2008

Thank you for the patch! I try it, but have an error that say:
Fatal error: Only variables can be passed by reference in
/web/htdocs/www.grmada.org/home/blog/wp-content/plugins/event-calendar/templ
ate-functions.php on line 158

The line is this:  array_push(ignore_post_ids,$ent->id);

I apply the diff to the original 3.1.1 version: is this right or I must
apply the diff to the recent development version?
Or maybe this error is because I have php4 and not php5?

Damjan G.