[EventCalendar] Event Editor not saving date

Lisa C. Boyd lisab at lisaboyd.com
Tue Oct 14 13:30:01 UTC 2008

I see ya'll have been busy while I've been out of town. I'm a little
confused now but thankful for all the activity that's been going on. It
seems many of my clients are using EventCalendar and hopefully I can
help to support the project as well.

Does the latest version have the patched EC3 files that fixed my
previous problem (the one Rick had to post the solution to weekly?)??

I'm going to download the newest version that's under source forge and
see if it fixes the problem I was having. If it doesn't -- I'll be back
with questions :)

Thanks!!
Lisa B.