[EventCalendar] Event Editor not saving date

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Tue Oct 14 15:51:18 UTC 2008

Hi Lisa,

Can you describe the problem in a bit more detail?

Does the event editor seem to work correctly? For example, do new rows
appear when you click the '+' button? Do you get any error when you
save the post?

If the event editor seems to be working OK, why do you think it's the
save that's failing? When you edit the same post again, have your
changes to the event times disappeared?

Have you tried disabling all other plugins?

Is this a new install, or an upgrade from a previous install? Was it
working OK before? What version of wordpress are you using (looking
back, I assume it's 2.6.2 MU, but it's worth getting you to confirm it.)

Do you have access to the database? Does the table wp_ec3_schedule
have anything in it?

(And, as Rick said, can you post the URL of your blog that exhibits
the problem?)