[EventCalendar] Added compatibility with qTranslate plugin

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Tue Oct 14 19:07:08 UTC 2008

Hi Lorenzo,

Hmm that's a "can of worms" that you've opened there.

The correct way to implement your patch would be something like this...

      $entry_title = apply_filters('single_post_title',$entry-
 >post_title);
      $data['TITLE'] =
        htmlentities(
          stripslashes(strip_tags($entry_title)),
          ENT_QUOTES,get_option('blog_charset')
        );

You would need to change *all three* of the places where post_title is
used, to wrap them in your "apply_filters()". Are you sure that
'single_post_title' is the correct filter. I think it should be
'the_title'.

Make a patch like that and I'll apply it to the stable 3.1 branch.