[EventCalendar] RE: Any chance this will become a "real" plugin?

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Tue Oct 14 20:05:58 UTC 2008

Mary's been thinking about "marketing"...

On 13 Oct 2008, at 17:43, Mary Canady wrote:

> p.s. one thing I thought of that would be cool is to, on a given
> day, feed
> all of the events for that week or month onto an rss feed. Just an
> idea! I'm
> twittering my feeds from sdbn.org and I think it would be a great
> feature,
> since people don't probably care that much when I add the event/
> post, just
> when it is actually happening.

I think this is a great idea. How could we do it? Something like a
pingback?

In the meantime it would be a nice idea if everyone who nice has write
access to http://wpcal.firetree.net could blog about how they use
EventCalendar, and what they like about it. What do you think? (I'll
start.)