[EventCalendar] RE: Any chance this will become a "real" plugin?

Damon Timm damontimm at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 21:55:43 UTC 2008

I added a post too - actually got me a little teary eyed remembering the
days talking to you all back in 2006 ... my! how far we've come!

On a side note, I just ran the development version of wordpress (2.7) with
the development version of this plugin and things were not working as they
should ... before I go into details, was anyone aware of this or is it not a
concern until 2.7 is stable?

Damon